Monday, February 14, 2011

OurTime,Our Desisions

We are approaching a time that we will need to make our own "Declaration of Causes and Necessity of Taking up Arms". They, the would be Masters the Legislators and Bureaucrats, the Aristocrats of our time will eventually grow tired of our insolence and disobedience to their Mandates, Orders and Instruction. When, if we do our duty to disobey their Unjust and Unlawful Directives(Seat-Belts to Health-Care)they will either have to relinquish their Power, which they WILL NOT DO, or Lash Out against us. And in doing so will give us Just Cause to make our own "Declaration of Causes". We can Pray for a Peaceful Resolution to our Situation, People that want to Rule over a People that want to be Free. But as history often repeats it's self we know the the odds of that coming to be are little to none.

So Many of us Prepare,in Resources,Mind,Body and Soul. In every way we can imagine. And this is good fore we prepare ourselves and the ones closest to us the people that we love and care about to hardship that may/will come to us in the near or not-so-near future.

I have made My Decision, I will Not be Imprisoned for taking what is mine, My Right to be Free to Live as I will, as I chose for that is what My God has given to me and No Power on Earth has the Authority to take these God-Given Rights away from me. Even if My Time of Freedom is only in the minutes or seconds before by death because for me it is far better to die free even if just for a short time than to live in a cage of Iron or of a Socity that would keep me bound in invisable chains. To Steal from my Labor for the benifit of others that bow down before them for their sustinance both here in my native land and abroad to peoples that neither respect or acknowlage my rights or beliefes or the cultures of this land.

Dennis
III
Texas

1 comment:

  1. I have read that document. Can I suggest to you Lincoln's speech On the Repeal of the Missouri Compromise? (A mere 25 pages.) MOLON LABE

    ReplyDelete