Monday, February 21, 2011

Fairy Tails And Reality........

Mike over at Sipsey Street had this to say about a Posting that Pete did over at WRSA

Please go read Both Postings and see below............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was what I commented @ WRSA

C.A. It's that the "Old Culture" is not dead that is the problem.

A couple of these Moral rules that you quote,

Don't hurt people (at least those who don't need hurting).
Anyone that would take from you deserves hurting

Pay your taxes.(so that the TPTB can give the fruits
 of your labor to someone else)

Obey the law.(Whose Law? The Law that has been corrupted by the same TPTB)

Respect authority.(Not one that will NOT Respect My Rights)

Be a good citizen.(Not at the Cost of my own Liberty, so that TPTB continue Cheat and Rob, Rape, And Murder on my behalf)

Read the major news periodicals so that you are familiar with the issues of the day.(So I can hear more Lies from the Collaborators of again TPTB)

Register and vote in every election.(When someone is worthy of my Vote I Vote for them and not the lesser of Two EVILS)

Be kind to others.(Kindness will be Very Rare Commodity in the near future so if you can find some treasure it, and don't be to generous for Kindness is too often mistaken for weakness.

These are the reasons that we are failing as a Nation. And Failing as a Resistance. The time is here Now to take off the gloves. This is a WAR that we are in. Just because someone has Not Fired That First Shot doesn't make it Any Less of a War. The Shooting (and worse) will Commence soon enough.

Just Don't despair trust in your Higher Power,(for me a God that I never understood before)that you have come to understand in these last 30 years of your life. I too know that same battle 16 yrs. and still counting.

You see what is happening in Wisconsin and soon to be in Cities and States all across country. The Gig is up, Free-Fall is about to hit Bottom and now the Fear and Anger of the Entitled will come to surface. This is why so many have been preparing in every way that they can. Soon all that we have known was coming will be at hand and it will be for the Survivors of this First Kill Off to fight for a New Republic to be Rebuilt, Looking back at the mistakes of our last Generations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This is my comment @ Sipsey Street

 I can very easily understand where C.A. is coming from, Response from people in "The Resistance/Restoration" has been less than encouraging. When the RTC Rally happened down here in Texas there where 5 count them five men who bothered to show. It was a Saturday, People SAID they would come a couple hundred by my calculations. The Tea Party People wouldn't be present if their were guns. NRA crowd didn't want "OTHER
PEOPLE" to get the Wrong IDEA.

 I am still waiting for that spark (SSeiu)to light-off the powder keg. Not because I want a Civil War here in my home land. But the way I see it is there can be no U.S.A. if there is a Restoration.

 We are not "One Nation Under God" We are no longer One Nation in any sense of the word. We have been divided by Ideologies and Politics.

And until "We" can get over being  "POLITE"  about keeping our right to live the way we chose to live.

We will NOT be able to claim our own lives much less Restore a Republic.

 I am not saying we need to be cold blooded killers(sorry Sean) but we DO NEED TO BE READY TO KILL IN COLD BLOOD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now think and I mean really think ......

 "DO YOU REALLY WANT LIBERTY"
It ain't gonna be cheap.
"HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT LIBERTY"
are ya sure
"NOW WHAT YA GONA DO ABOUT IT"

 So if you still want Liberty, You are The One who has to Take It. I don't know how to say it clearer than that. And don't be waiting for me cause I sure as hell don't have the answers.

 Dennis
  III
 Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment